DSM to DTM FILTERING & CLASSIFICATIONS
TYPICAL OUTPUT FORMATS
- GeoTIFF (contains geo-referencing)
- ECW (contains geo-referencing)
- JPEG/PNG/BMP (does not contains geo-referencing)
- 3D Raster GeoTIFF
- Point Cloud in TXT, CSV, XYZ, LAS, LAZ, DXF (or any other)
- Point Cloud spacing as per client requirements (15cm, 50cm, 100cm, …)
- Triangulated Irregular Network (TIN) in OBJ
- Contour Lines in SHP, DWG, DXF, PDF, KML, KMZ (or any other)
- Textured points in PLY
- Google overlay tiles in KML, KMZ, HTML (or any other)
- 3D PDF
BENEFITS OF RPAS SURVEYING
- Low-flight capability (1.5cm/px resolution @ 50m!)
- Silent-flight: no distractions to mine-personnel
- Prompt deployment on-site
- Flexible flight-planning even during the flight
- Rapid data processing (within 48h, depending on area)
- Affordable compared to manned-aircraft for small to medium sized areas
- Independent of climbing fuel prices
- Fly underneath overcast cloud cover
- SAFETY! Omit hazards/accidents of surveyors walking on-top and around dangerous stockpiles/pits and high-wall edges.
- After every flight, we deliver a high-resolution orthophoto of the site generating a ‘snapshot’ of site’s progress in time.
- System identifies ALL surface unevenness and undulations Not only a point every 5m.
- Areas that take days to survey by foot can be flown within hours.
Open Cast Pit Modelling
High-Wall Face Profiling
Lady Khama Charitable Trust